Whoopi
11/1/99
-
2/12/12
Sunday morning Whoopi passed away, we buried her at sea in deep water this morning, Stan said a few words to Poseidon as we committed her to his waters. I can not say how much she meant to us especially on this trip, she opened up so many doors to us that otherwise would not have been there. She also experienced and was marveled at all the new places, people, and wildlife we encountered on this adventure. I am working on a tribute to her which when I get a high speed connection I will upload and put a link for the site.
Take care and best to all on this Valentines Day.
Elizabeth

Oh no----I can't believe it. I feel so bad for both of you. She was such a "good girl". So sorry---Love, Marianne
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about Whoopi's passing. It is consoling to know, however, that she was adventuring up to the very end. A lucky dog, indeed.
ReplyDeleteEric Hanson
I'm glad to have a connection to a cool diver dog like Whoopee and so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteSusan
"smooch"
Whoopi was the bestest dog, she loved you guys and so many others. We feel blessed to have known Whoopi, her great spirit of adventure will live on in our hearts, lots of hiking, swimming, playing in the snow and maybe like her-giving up on bringing back those golf balls. We learn so much from these special beings. Big Hugs. Cyndee, Stan & Ben (Ben says Whoopi had the best toys)
ReplyDelete